Tomorrow

  • Tim Alberth
    Message 1 of 11 , May 17, 2013
      Hey guys. I have been trying to get rid of a cold all day to no avail. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow.

      Tim A

      Sent from my iPhone
    • gravitationalbull
      Message 2 of 11 , May 17, 2013

        I was supposed to help Debbie's nephew move tomorrow, but he finished tonight so now he doesn't need me.  I'll take Tim's place.

        Hey guys. I have been trying to get rid of a cold all day to no avail. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow.

        Tim A

        Sent from my iPhone
      • FlopEJoe
        Message 3 of 11 , May 17, 2013
          Whew... that was a close call... almost short a Buffalo Juggler!