Double Drop Back Y

  • FlopEJoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
      After careful review of the video, I stand by my original assessment.

      4 count for red and green always to Blue, from Yellow.
      Yellow is feeding Red and Green.
      Blue is feeding every right hand to Yellow.
      Red's club to Blue is outside and a little higher than Blue's club to Yellow.
      (Numbered lines are the throw number in the four count)
      Inline image 1
    • Jerry House
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
        I still cannot see how the throw from red to blue, and from blue to yellow, DON'T collide.

        I think that, if both yellow and blue did 3-count, and red and green doing 6-count, with blue-yellow-green doing all right-hand throws and blue-yellow-red doing all left-hand throws, it'd be a nice pattern.  Even though both red and green get stuck doing 6-count, they can use that time to correct crappy dropback throws from yellow.

        I won't be there tomorrow, so if you want to try that variation, let me know how it goes.

        Jerry

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2013
          Holy cow, my grammar is atrocious.
          "...throwS from red to blue, and ..."
          "... if both yellow and blue DO 3-count, and red and green DO 6-count, with..."