Performance Requests, Spring/Summer 2013

  • Jerry House
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
      We've got requests!

      So far, no one request is conflicting with any other request.  That's a good thing.

      Here they are, in chronological order:

      March of Dimes March for Babies
      Sunday, April 28th.
      All I have is a phone message saying that they remember us from last year, and would like us for this year.  I know that I did NOT do this last year (though I cannot remember why), so I don't know if it's worth doing again.

      Elma Relay for Life
      Friday, June 14th, 5pm until Midnight,
      Iroquois Central School
      Includes an invite to perform, presumably on stage.

      St. Greg's Great Race
      Friday, June 21st, 7pm
      St. Gregory The Great RC Church
      And I quote:  "You have become a crowd favorite and we love having you as a part of our event."
      Presumably, the same deal as last time - a small honorarium due to the fact that others there are also being paid.

      Walk for Hunger
      Saturday, July 27th
      Island Park in Williamsville.
      Would we like to participate?

      -----------------

      The sooner I get some yeses (and nos), the sooner I can let people know of our availability.

      Jerry
    • FlopEJoe
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
        March of Dimes March for Babies: Most likely. (I think I remember you didn't go last time because you don't like babies)

        Elma Relay for Life: probably but I may need to duck out early

        St. Greg's Great Race: As of now... most likely.

        Walk for Hunger: I'd prefer a Walk AGAINST Hunger. Otherwise I'm 50/50 on this because there's a potential conflict.

          --Joe

        On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Jerry House <jhouse1234@...> wrote:

[...]

      • james neff
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
          Elma Relay for life   Yes

          March of Dimes   No

          St gregs Race   No

          Walk for Hunger   Yes

[...]

        • gravitationalbull
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
             I can't do the last one that's on a Saturday in July, because that is Allegany time.  As of right now, I am free for the rest of them although I currently have an inquiry for a gig that would tie me up for the next several Fridays in a row.  I'll let you know on that.

            Dave

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
              I can Do them all!
              Cheers,
              Steve Delmonte
              Cartoonist/Humorous Illustrator
              328 West Delavan Ave.
              Buffalo, NY 14213
              716.883.6086
              www.stevedelmontestudio.com <http://www.stevedelmontestudio.com>

              On 4/3/13 8:26 AM, davef@... wrote:

              > I can't do the last one that's on a Saturday in July, because that is
              > Allegany time. As of right now, I am free for the rest of them
              > although I currently have an inquiry for a gig that would tie me up
              > for the next several Fridays in a row. I'll let you know on that.
              > Dave

            • Chuck Frugoli
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
                I am good for all of them!!!