Re: [buffalojugglers] actualling rinding in the Ride for Roswell

  • FlopEJoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
      Darn... I could have unicycled in the winter. Now I know for next year.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhMyXUiBJHY

        --Joe

      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:30 PM, <vxcwy0@...> wrote:

      Scott and I have been talking about actually riding - unicycle of course - in the Ride for Roswell this year.  The shortest route is 3 miles and very flat.  Registration is $10 and you have to raise a minimum of $150.  3 miles on a 24 or larger is pretty easy.

      Is anyone else interested?  They limit the number of riders and there are already 277 of 350 registered for the 3 mile loop.  If we have 4 people we could register as a team.

      Vance

      __._,
    • Al DiProspero