Joe Delesio (hope I spelled this right)

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi everyone,

           The event was awesome today. Thanks for everyone who showed up. Joe D (Or anyone else who wants to read further)- With the weather turning a little sour I have decided to cancel improv practice for tonight. I've heard from some people that the snow is starting to fall pretty hard and its supposed to get worse. I know Joe was planning on coming tonight but I wanted to make sure he knew we were cancelling.

      Tim