Re: [buffalojugglers] Lost Stuff

  • james neff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
      Wow...what imbecile would leave his keys?
      On Jan 3, 2013, at 12:16 PM, Jerry House wrote:

      Indeed -

      Keith (the custodian) called me, and informed me of what was left behind:  a wallet of a person who I had never heard of.  Now, I will admit that I'm not terribly good with names, so it MIGHT be a Pyromancy member that I don't know (I know Potter, Gillian, Tabitha, and Tim, and the name in the wallet wasn't any of them).  But the whole thing is a bit odd - who would leave their keys, wallet, and cell phone?  And not notice?

      If you think you have more information, (ie, "Well, I DO recall a strange person who came in for a second, left his wallet, keys, and cell phone, and then just left," email me back (jhouse1234@...)).

      Jerry

      Hey People, More lost stuff...call Judy at 875-5091 at the kumc, at
      wallet and cell phone and other
      things.
      --
      Cheers,
      Steve http://www.stevedelmontestudio.com>

    • Steve Delmonte
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
        That would be me!! Thank you!

        On 1/3/13 12:56 PM, james neff wrote:

        > Wow...what imbecile would leave his keys?
        >
        > On Jan 3, 2013, at 12:16 PM, Jerry House wrote:
        >

        >> Indeed -
        >>
        >> Keith (the custodian) called me, and informed me of what was left
        >> behind: a wallet of a person who I had never heard of. Now, I will
        >> admit that I'm not terribly good with names, so it MIGHT be a
        >> Pyromancy member that I don't know (I know Potter, Gillian, Tabitha,
        >> and Tim, and the name in the wallet wasn't any of them). But the
        >> whole thing is a bit odd - who would leave their keys, wallet, and
        >> cell phone? And not notice?
        >>
        >> If you think you have more information, (ie, "Well, I DO recall a
        >> strange person who came in for a second, left his wallet, keys, and
        >> cell phone, and then just left," email me back (jhouse1234@...
        >> <mailto:jhouse1234@...>)).
        >>
        >> Jerry

        >> *From:* Steve Delmonte <steve@...

      • V Conway
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
          Last summer I found a cell phone at shakespeare in the park. I figured I'd call some numbers in the phone when the show finished. The phone rang so I answered. It was the owner listen for the ring. When I answered they panicked and hung up. They figured someone found the phone and called back then came to get it.

          I'd look in the missed calls and call back or look for ice or dad in the phone book.

          Vance