Re: [buffalojugglers] Party at Dave's - need some definite yeses and noes.

  • V Conway
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012
      Perhaps.

      Vance

      On Dec 4, 2012, at 6:40 PM, <Joe@...> wrote:

      Does a definite maybe help?

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [buffalojugglers] Party at Dave's - need some definite yeses
      and noes.
      From: Jerry House <jhouse1234@...>
      Date: Sun, December 02, 2012 10:14 pm
      To: buffalo jugglers <buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com>

      Hi everyone.

      The party is at Dave's on the 29th, probably starting at ... 4pm or so?

      People who will definitely be there:
      Dave
      Jerry
      Steve (Melissa? Andrew?  Thomas?)
      Jim
      Joe F
      Dennis

      People who most likely will be there, although I'm not 100% sure:
      Vance (Scott? Craig?  Ginny?)
      Tim A
      Chuck
      An Oubre or two

      People who I really don't know what their plans are:
      Joe D
      Jack
      Bill & Kate
      Jeff & Angela
      Alan
      Tim & Carol P
      Nels
      Neal
      Other jugglers whose names I'm forgetting at the moment

      If you're on this email and you're not under "definite", please let me and Dave know, as we're trying to figure out the food situation.

      Jerry

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012
        I hate to say it but I might be in Virginia over that weekend. Not sure yet....

        Tim A

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 5, 2012
          I will most likely be there, and Kate will be late or not at all.

          Bill - remembering that Christmas is Halloween - 25DEC=31OCT