Re: [buffalojugglers] Party at Dave's - need some definite yeses and noes.

  • Steve Delmonte
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2012
      yeah, melissa and I may one or two of the younger....
      Cheers,
      Steve Delmonte
      Cartoonist/Humorous Illustrator
      328 West Delavan Ave.
      Buffalo, NY 14213
      716.883.6086
      www.stevedelmontestudio.com <http://www.stevedelmontestudio.com>

    • Joe@dfourc.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012
        Does a definite maybe help?

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012
          I will definitely be there!!

          On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM, <Joe@...> wrote:

          Does a definite maybe help?

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012
            Perhaps.

            Vance

            On Dec 4, 2012, at 6:40 PM, <Joe@...> wrote:

            Does a definite maybe help?

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 4, 2012
              I hate to say it but I might be in Virginia over that weekend. Not sure yet....

              Tim A

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 5, 2012
                I will most likely be there, and Kate will be late or not at all.

                Bill - remembering that Christmas is Halloween - 25DEC=31OCT