Re: [buffalojugglers] Juggling Update (5/31/12)

  • Chuck Frugoli
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2012
      I would like a ticket for the QCRG and I will do Roswell if grassy.

      Chuck

      On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Jerry House <jhouse1234@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone.

      Just a reminder:  Along with our usual 10am meeting near the Delaware Park Rose Gardens (or DPRG for you hipsters), we've ALSO been asked to juggle for the Queen City Roller Girls' (QCRG)  Cup Championship / Parade thingy, at 4pm.  This event is paired with a fundraiser for the Carnegie Art Center in Tonawanda.  I've asked that they set aside six tickets for the Roller Derby bout, for those of us who want to attend.  I figure that's enough for me, Joe, and four other potential participants.  If you think you'll want to attend, PLEASE email me back as soon as possible - I can probably get more tickets, but I really need to know before Saturday.

      Also, for the Ride for Roswell on June 23rd:  I've been assured that we WILL have grass beneath our feet when we juggle for the Ride for Roswell / Survivor Celebration on Saturday, June 23rd, at 10am (taking the place of our regular 10am meeting at the DPRG).  So our props won't get banged up by landing on the asphalt surface, like last year.  PLEASE let me know if you plan on doing this, because you WILL need a parking pass, which I'm having the Roswell people mail to me next week.

      There's more stuff too (a request to juggle NEXT Saturday, June 9th / St Greg's race June 15th / World Juggling Day June 16th), but I really don't have anything to say about those.  Yet.

      That's all for now.

      Jerry

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2012
        I don't know if my message went through when I sent it but I'm good for both Queen City Roller Girls and the Roswell event. And I would like to stay after the juggling for Queen City derby.

        Tim A

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2012
          Scott and I will be there tomorrow. If they're looking for a head count we're planning on going to the roller derby. (man autocorrect can be wild. I hit a wrong letter or two and it turned roller into toilet.)

          Vance