Juggle-In lodging

  • FlopEJoe
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2012
      http://www.rit.edu/sg/jugglingclub/jugglein/lodging

      "There are multiple fine Hotels close to RIT, this years special rate
      block at the Radisson has expired at this time."

      Dave, is the Radisson on Jefferson where you stay? Best rates I've
      seen there is $108 for AAA and $96 for government. I want to stay at
      least one night because I was not a fan of driving both ways in one
      day last year. What day do you get more enjoyment and/or juggling out
      of... Friday or Sunday?

      thanks
    • davef@gravitationalbull.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2012
             I'm going to ask anyway, sometimes they will still honor them.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2012
              Lemme know how that works out for you when you get around to checking.

              I checked through my company site and they claim $76 at the Carlson Country Inn & Suites if you do advance booking.

              797 E Henrietta Rd
              Rochester, NY 14623-1405

              That's three miles from the Lot D.

                --Joe

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012
                Joe,

                I called the Raddison, mentioned the Juggle-In, and they gave me a room with 2 double beds plus a cot (Sawyer) for $94/night.  I don't know if there actually was a Juggle-In discount or if they just have some sort of discount for RIT.  Not much, but I'll take it.  Let me know how you make out.

                Dave

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 9, 2012
                  I'm there like a green beach chair.