No juggling at the KUMC this Saturday (2/11)...

  • Jerry House
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2012
      Hi everyone.

      This Saturday, we've agreed to juggle at the Hunter's Hope Day of Hope event held at the Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse.  Just google "4000 Abbot Road 14127" to see where it is.

      Since they'd like us there between 11 and 12 (see below), and it takes some time to get there, it doesn't seem worth it to juggle at the KUMC that day.

      Here's what they told us:
      -----------
      Please arrive at the Buffalo Bills Healthy Zone Fieldhouse [One Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY] between
      11:00am and 12:00pm to begin set up. We ask all activity tables to be set up and ready for guests by
      12:45pm. The event begins at 1:00pm and will go until 4:00pm.
      When you arrive, please park in the Training Center Lot located behind the Fieldhouse and enter
      through the rear doors – look for signs and volunteers to assist you. Upon entering, please check in at
      the Entertainment and Activities Check-In Table immediately inside the rear entrance. A Hunter’s
      Hope representative will be there to greet you, provide guidance and information for the event, and direct
      you to your appropriate location.
      Please stop your activity at 3:45pm and direct your attention to the Main Stage as we pray for all
      children and families – please do not break down your booth until after the program on the Main
      Stage has concluded at approximately 4pm.
      ----------

      Note that we really don't have anything to set up, so I think we'd be ok getting there at right around noon.

      With regards to carpooling, I don't know what anyone's plans are, so feel free to respond to this email to say if you want a ride or can give a ride.

      Jerry.

    • Steve Delmonte
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2012
        Howdy, Wish I could go! Will be having surgery, damn.....Knock them dead
        with the show!! I'll miss throwing
        stuff with those high ceiling!
        Cheers,
        Steve
        On 2/6/12 10:03 PM, Jerry House wrote:
        > Hi everyone.
        >
        > This Saturday, we've agreed to juggle at the Hunter's Hope Day of Hope
        > event held at the Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse. Just google "4000 Abbot
        > Road 14127" to see where it is.
        >
        > Since they'd like us there between 11 and 12 (see below), and it takes
        > some time to get there, it doesn't seem worth it to juggle at the KUMC
        > that day.
        >
        > Here's what they told us:
        > -----------
        > Please arrive at the Buffalo Bills Healthy Zone Fieldhouse [One Bills
        > Drive, Orchard Park, NY] between
        > 11:00am and 12:00pm to begin set up. We ask all activity tables to be
        > set up and ready for guests by
        > 12:45pm. The event begins at 1:00pm and will go until 4:00pm.
        > When you arrive, please park in the Training Center Lot located behind
        > the Fieldhouse and enter
        > through the rear doors – look for signs and volunteers to assist you.
        > Upon entering, please check in at
        > the Entertainment and Activities Check-In Table immediately inside the
        > rear entrance. A Hunter’s
        > Hope representative will be there to greet you, provide guidance and
        > information for the event, and direct
        > you to your appropriate location.
        > Please stop your activity at 3:45pm and direct your attention to the
        > Main Stage as we pray for all
        > children and families – please do not break down your booth until
        > after the program on the Main
        > Stage has concluded at approximately 4pm.
        > ----------
        >
        > Note that we really don't have anything to set up, so I think we'd be
        > ok getting there at right around noon.
        >
        > With regards to carpooling, I don't know what anyone's plans are, so
        > feel free to respond to this email to say if you want a ride or can
        > give a ride.
        >
        > Jerry.

      • FlopEJoe
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2012
          Here's to a successful surgery and speedy recovery, Steve! We really miss you at the juggling and passing... no one can take a club in the face like you!

            --Joe

        • Steve Delmonte
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2012
            Thanks from clubface!
            Cheers,
            Steve Delmonte
            Cartoonist/Humorous Illustrator
            328 West Delavan Ave.
            Buffalo, NY 14213
            716.883.6086
            www.stevedelmontestudio.com <http://www.stevedelmontestudio.com>

            On 2/7/12 8:12 AM, FlopEJoe wrote:

            > Here's to a successful surgery and speedy recovery, Steve! We really
            > miss you at the juggling and passing... no one can take a club in the
            > face like you!
            >
            > --Joe
            >
            > On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:22 AM, Steve Delmonte
            > <steve@... <mailto:steve@...>>
            > wrote:
            >
            > Howdy, Wish I could go! Will be having surgery, damn.....Knock
            > them dead
            > with the show!! I'll miss throwing
            > stuff with those high ceiling!
            > Cheers,
            > Steve
            >

            > On 2/6/12 10:03 PM, Jerry House wrote:
            > > Hi everyone.
            > >
            > > This Saturday, we've agreed to juggle at the Hunter's Hope Day
            > of Hope
            > > event held at the Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse. Just google "4000 Abbot
            > > Road 14127" to see where it is.
            > >
            > > Since they'd like us there between 11 and 12 (see below), and it
            > takes
            > > some time to get there, it doesn't seem worth it to juggle at
            > the KUMC
            > > that day.
            > >
            > > Here's what they told us:
            > > -----------
            > > Please arrive at the Buffalo Bills Healthy Zone Fieldhouse [One
            > Bills
            > > Drive, Orchard Park, NY] between
            > > 11:00am and 12:00pm to begin set up. We ask all activity tables
            > to be
            > > set up and ready for guests by
            > > 12:45pm. The event begins at 1:00pm and will go until 4:00pm.
            > > When you arrive, please park in the Training Center Lot located
            > behind
            > > the Fieldhouse and enter
            > > through the rear doors – look for signs and volunteers to assist
            > you.
            > > Upon entering, please check in at
            > > the Entertainment and Activities Check-In Table immediately
            > inside the
            > > rear entrance. A Hunter’s
            > > Hope representative will be there to greet you, provide guidance
            > and
            > > information for the event, and direct
            > > you to your appropriate location.
            > > Please stop your activity at 3:45pm and direct your attention to
            > the
            > > Main Stage as we pray for all
            > > children and families – please do not break down your booth until
            > > after the program on the Main
            > > Stage has concluded at approximately 4pm.
            > > ----------
            > >
            > > Note that we really don't have anything to set up, so I think
            > we'd be
            > > ok getting there at right around noon.
            > >
            > > With regards to carpooling, I don't know what anyone's plans
            > are, so
            > > feel free to respond to this email to say if you want a ride or can
            > > give a ride.
            > >
            > > Jerry.

          • Tim
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2012
              Make sure you heal up Brushka! We have work to do! :-). Hope the surgery goes well Steve.

              Sorry I couldn't be there tonight guys but I've got a test tomorrow I haven't studied for yet but it looks pretty easy. Does anyone need a ride on Saturday? I got the day off from work and my car is mostly clean. Someone else needs to witness this miracle! (Ask Chuck, He knows what I mean) :-)

              Tim A

> [...]
              >    and
              >    > information for the event, and direct
              >    > you to your appropriate location.
              >    > Please stop your activity at 3:45pm and direct your attention to
              >    the
              >    > Main Stage as we pray for all
              >    > children and families – please do not break down your booth until
              >    > after the program on the Main
              >    > Stage has concluded at approximately 4pm.
              >    > ----------
              >    >
              >    > Note that we really don't have anything to set up, so I think
              >    we'd be
              >    > ok getting there at right around noon.
              >    >
              >    > With regards to carpooling, I don't know what anyone's plans
              >    are, so
              >    > feel free to respond to this email to say if you want a ride or can

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)