Re: [buffalojugglers] September Juggling

  • Carol Palaszewski
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Chicks just dig tim.  He wasn't even juggling that day.  Just walking around with 2clubs

      On Sep 1, 2011, at 1:19 AM, Jerry House <jhouse1234@...> wrote:

      Of course they do - just check out Tim P's picture on the Buffalo Juggler's media page!

      As for when we change over to the KUMC, we try to stay in the park as long as possible.  But when it's too cold/wet/dark, we just kinda decide as a group that we're done with Delaware Park for another season.  Just stay tuned to the newsgroup, and you'll be fine.