It's New

  • Steve Delmonte
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1 10:36 AM
      Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about a new tee shirt and have done some
      finish art. Is there anyone interested in having one? Art for the front
      - two color and a logo thing for the back just under the collar. I'm
      getting prices. Let me know, Thanks. Steve
    • Steve Delmonte
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1 10:47 AM
        Sorry about that - you can go to the photo albums page to see them../Stevo

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1 11:15 AM
          Wait, Wait.....You can go to my facebook page to see the T-shirt art........

        • jimpneff@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1 7:08 PM
            I'll take 1 large classic.

            Jim
          • davef@gravitationalbull.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2 6:04 AM
              I'll take one large, if it doesn't make my butt look fat.

              Steve Delmonte wrote:

              > Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about a new tee shirt and have done some
              > finish art. Is there anyone interested in having one? Art for the front
              > - two color and a logo thing for the back just under the collar. I'm
              > getting prices. Let me know, Thanks. Steve

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              buffalojugglers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              buffalojugglers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • flopejoe
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 2 3:41 PM
                He looks pretty drunk... and therefore... I'm in for a large.

                --- In buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about a new tee shirt and have done some
                > finish art. Is there anyone interested in having one? Art for the front
                > - two color and a logo thing for the back just under the collar. I'm
                > getting prices. Let me know, Thanks. Steve

              • Chuck Frugoli
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 4 11:52 AM
                  I am interested in a large.

                  Chuckles

                  Steve Delmonte wrote:

                  > Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about a new tee shirt and have done some
                  > finish art. Is there anyone interested in having one? Art for the front
                  > - two color and a logo thing for the back just under the collar. I'm
                  > getting prices. Let me know, Thanks. Steve

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     buffalojugglers-digest@yahoogroups.com
                     buffalojugglers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Gretchen Oubre
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 4 12:37 PM
                    Hey Steve,
                    How do I get to your facebook page to see the T shirt design?
                    Gretchen

                    --
                    Gretchen Oubre
                    716.289.4003 cell
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 4 1:10 PM
                      He managed to post them to the yahoo group...

                      --- In buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com, Gretchen Oubre <goubre@...> wrote:

                      > Hey Steve,
                      > How do I get to your facebook page to see the T shirt design?
                      > Gretchen
                      >
                      > On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Steve Delmonte <
                      > steve@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Wait, Wait.....You can go to my facebook page to see the T-shirt
                      > > art........
                      > >
                      > > Steve Delmonte wrote:
                      > > > Sorry about that - you can go to the photo albums page to see
                      > > them../Stevo

                      > --
                      > Gretchen Oubre
                      > 716.289.4003 cell
                      > GOubre@...

                    • Steve Delmonte
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 4 1:17 PM
                        Gretchen, there's an upload button on facebook. I put the file on my
                        desktop and went to face book and found the up load button, sort of
                        easy...I didn't know the yahoo groups actually worked. When I uploaded
                        them they didn't show up for a day.....Steve