Re: [buffalojugglers] Events in June

  • Steve Delmonte
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 10:32 AM
      Hey Guys, A personal request from a friend, Debbie Root. Roswell Park
      Carnival on June 13th 1- 4pm. Let me know as I have to get back to her.
      I'll go. Anyone else?? When is St Gregories??
      Huge thanks.
      Cheers,
      Steve
      The Flying Delmontes

    • jimpneff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1 1:04 PM
        Stevie,

        Sorry I work that Sunday.

        Jim
      • V Conway
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1 1:28 PM
          St Gregs is  June 18

          Sent from my iPod

          davef@gravitationalbull.com wrote:

          > OK, we are officially booked for the *American Cancer Society Relay
          > for Life in Elma (Iraquois H.S.) on Saturday June 19th. * They are
          > advertsing us in their printed materials, posters etc., so we really
          > have to show up. The event runs pretty much all day until Midnight.
          > We can get there late afternoon/early evening because we have another
          > event the same day.
          >
          > Also on June 19th is the *Rediscover Amherst St. Festival from 1:00 -
          > 3:00*. They are once again making a donation to ourhttp://v6.lscache3.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?ip=0.0.0.0&sparams=id%2Cexpire%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Calgorithm%2Cburst%2Cfactor&fexp=900022&algorithm=throttle-factor&itag=18&ipbits=0&burst=40&sver=3&expire=1260144000&key=yt1&signature=A85657AE9E6105F7E0B61AC3C012F3260DD4A1DF.27420D209605F65EE36BFBC219CE43725BD95899&factor=1.25&id=37f3a6b99700b3b0 group to go
          > towards club expenses ($150).
          >
          > See you all at KUMC Wednesday and/or Saturday.
          >
          > Dave

        • c p
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1 6:16 PM
            I can't make the 6/19 weekend events as Kenmore West is having its 60 year reunion that weekend...but I can do the 13th event...if others are interested count me in
            carol

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1 11:57 PM
              Unfortunately, I'm booked on June 13th.  St. Greg's is June 18th, but to my knowledge, we haven't been asked to participate.

              Hey Guys, A personal request from a friend, Debbie Root. Roswell Park
              Carnival on June 13th 1- 4pm. Let me know as I have to get back to her.
              I'll go. Anyone else?? When is St Gregories??
              Huge thanks.
              Cheers,
              Steve
              The Flying Delmontes

              davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:

              > OK, we are officially booked for the *American Cancer Society Relay
              > for Life in Elma (Iraquois H.S.) on Saturday June 19th. * They are
              > advertsing us in their printed materials, posters etc., so we really
              > have to show up. The event runs pretty much all day until Midnight.
              > We can get there late afternoon/early evening because we have another
              > event the same day.
              >
              > Also on June 19th is the *Rediscover Amherst St. Festival from 1:00 -
              > 3:00*. They are once again making a donation to our group to go
              > towards club expenses ($150).
              >
              > See you all at KUMC Wednesday and/or Saturday.
              >
              > Dave

            • Jerry House
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 4 9:51 AM
                Steve - I should be able to make the 13th, but do you have more details (specifically, is it indoor or outdoor?)
                I'm also ok for the two things on the 19th, and possibly St Greg's on the 18th (if they want us).

                Dave, what's with the asterisks in your message?  Were there some footnotes that  I was supposed to reference?

                Jerry

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 4 11:54 AM
                  Yes, but they were references of an exreme technical nature that you wouldn't understand so I removed them.

                  Hey Guys, A personal request from a friend, Debbie Root. Roswell Park
                  Carnival on June 13th 1- 4pm. Let me know as I have to get back to her.
                  I'll go. Anyone else?? When is St Gregories??
                  Huge thanks.
                  Cheers,
                  Steve
                  The Flying Delmontes

                  davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:

                  > OK, we are officially booked for the *American Cancer Society Relay
                  > for Life in Elma (Iraquois H.S.) on Saturday June 19th. * They are
                  > advertsing us in their printed materials, posters etc., so we really
                  > have to show up. The event runs pretty much all day until Midnight.
                  > We can get there late afternoon/early evening because we have another
                  > event the same day.
                  >
                  > Also on June 19th is the *Rediscover Amherst St. Festival from 1:00 -
                  > 3:00*. They are once again making a donation to our group to go
                  > towards club expenses ($150).
                  >
                  > See you all at KUMC Wednesday and/or Saturday.
                  >
                  > Dave

                • Vance Conway
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 4 7:07 PM
                    Just so everyone's aware, I set an email to Jerry Sheldon asking if they wanted our participation at St. Greg's Great Race.  They have a page for the race on the parish web site.  The party starts at 6PM, Friday June 18.

                    I did not commit.  I simply asked if they would contact us so we could make our plans.

                    Vance

                    davef@... wrote:

                    Yes, but they were references of an exreme technical nature that you wouldn't understand so I removed them.

                    Hey Guys, A personal request from a friend, Debbie Root. Roswell Park
                    Carnival on June 13th 1- 4pm. Let me know as I have to get back to her.
                    I'll go. Anyone else?? When is St Gregories??
                    Huge thanks.
                    Cheers,
                    Steve
                    The Flying Delmontes

                    davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:

                    > OK, we are officially booked for the *American Cancer Society Relay
                    > for Life in Elma (Iraquois H.S.) on Saturday June 19th. * They are
                    > advertsing us in their printed materials, posters etc., so we really
                    > have to show up. The event runs pretty much all day until Midnight.
                    > We can get there late afternoon/early evening because we have another
                    > event the same day.
                    >
                    > Also on June 19th is the *Rediscover Amherst St. Festival from 1:00 -
                    > 3:00*. They are once again making a donation to our group to go
                    > towards club expenses ($150).
                    >
                    > See you all at KUMC Wednesday and/or Saturday.
                    >
                    > Dave

                  • Steve Delmonte
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 7 4:17 AM
                      Hey Dave, I went to the park on Monday night. And there was a crowd of
                      one ! Stevo

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 7 6:23 AM
                         I was there from about 6:40 until 7:10.  It was just me and AL so I left.

                        Dave

                        Hey Dave, I went to the park on Monday night. And there was a crowd of
                        one ! Stevo

                        davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:

                        > Unfortunately, I'm booked on June 13th. St. Greg's is June 18th, but
                        > to my knowledge, we haven't been asked to participate.

                      • Steve Delmonte
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 7 6:29 AM
                          I musta missed you by ten minutes I was there from 7:15 - 8 HA!