Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Get in the mood

Expand Messages
  • davef@gravitationalbull.com
    http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html Dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
    • Steve Delmonte
      your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host

        davef@... wrote:
        >
        >
        > http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html
        > <http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html>
        >
        >
        > Dave
        >
        >
      • davef@gravitationalbull.com
        lol...it s so true Steve. If you look carefully in some of those pictures you can see alot of us. ... your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          lol...it's so true Steve.  If you look carefully in some of those pictures you can see alot of us. 
           
          -------- Original Message --------
          Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
          From: Steve Delmonte <steve@...>
          Date: Sat, March 06, 2010 1:39 pm
          To: buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com

           
          your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host

          davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:
          >
          >
          > http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
          > <http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html>
          >
          >
          > Dave
          >
          >
        • Jerry House
          Meh.  I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I m in is where I look like I m about to stab the tiger in the back:  #53. Jerry ... From: Steve Delmonte
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            Meh.  I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I'm in is where I look like I'm about to stab the tiger in the back:  #53.

            Jerry

            --- On Sat, 3/6/10, Steve Delmonte <steve@...> wrote:

            From: Steve Delmonte <steve@...>
            Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
            To: buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 3:39 PM

             

            your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host

            davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:
            >
            >
            > http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
            > <http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html>
            >
            >
            > Dave
            >
            >


          • Steve Delmonte
            I didn t see any of me?? Maybe I didn t go last year?? I ll look again, I think...........
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              I didn't see any of me?? Maybe I didn't go last year?? I'll look again,
              I think...........

              Jerry House wrote:
              >
              >
              > Meh. I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I'm in is where I look
              > like I'm about to stab the tiger in the back: #53.
              >
              > Jerry
              >
              > --- On *Sat, 3/6/10, Steve Delmonte /<steve@...>/*
              > wrote:
              >
              >
              > From: Steve Delmonte <steve@...>
              > Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
              > To: buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 3:39 PM
              >
              >
              >
              > your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host
              >
              > davef@gravitational bull.com
              > </mc/compose?to=davef%40gravitationalbull.com> wrote:
              > >
              > >
              > > http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
              > <http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html>
              > > <http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
              > <http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html>>
              > >
              > >
              > > Dave
              > >
              > >
              >
              >
              >
            • davef@gravitationalbull.com
              Yeah, what s with that? What do you have against the tiger? ... Meh. I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I m in is where I look like I m about to stab the
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                 Yeah, what's with that?  What do you have against the tiger?
                 
                -------- Original Message --------
                Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                From: Jerry House <jhouse1234@...>
                Date: Sun, March 07, 2010 2:46 pm
                To: buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com

                 
                Meh.  I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I'm in is where I look like I'm about to stab the tiger in the back:  #53.

                Jerry

                --- On Sat, 3/6/10, Steve Delmonte <steve@stevedelmonte studio.com> wrote:

                From: Steve Delmonte <steve@stevedelmonte studio.com>
                Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                To: buffalojugglers@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 3:39 PM

                 
                your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host

                davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:
                >
                >
                > http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
                > <http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html>
                >
                >
                > Dave
                >
                >

              • Jerry House
                A tiger once killed my uncle! Ok, that s not exactly true. A tiger once convinced my uncle s roommate to invest in the Florida real-estate market just before
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  A tiger once killed my uncle!

                  Ok, that's not exactly true.

                  A tiger once convinced my uncle's roommate to invest in the Florida real-estate market just before the housing market bubble, thereby causing him to lose most of his life savings.

                  And I think it was the tiger in that picture!

                  --- On Sun, 3/7/10, davef@... <davef@...> wrote:

                  From: davef@... <davef@...>
                  Subject: RE: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                  To: buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 8:17 PM

                   

                   Yeah, what's with that?  What do you have against the tiger?
                   
                  -------- Original Message --------
                  Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                  From: Jerry House <jhouse1234@yahoo. com>
                  Date: Sun, March 07, 2010 2:46 pm
                  To: buffalojugglers@ yahoogroups. com

                   
                  Meh.  I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I'm in is where I look like I'm about to stab the tiger in the back:  #53.

                  Jerry

                  --- On Sat, 3/6/10, Steve Delmonte <steve@stevedelmonte studio.com> wrote:

                  From: Steve Delmonte <steve@stevedelmonte studio.com>
                  Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                  To: buffalojugglers@ yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 3:39 PM

                   
                  your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk show host

                  davef@gravitational bull.com wrote:
                  >
                  >
                  > http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
                  > <http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html>
                  >
                  >
                  > Dave
                  >
                  >


                • Steve Delmonte
                  i think i saw the tiger kidnap one of the kids on my block! they finally found him 6 months later with black strips on his stomach. it was horrible so
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    i think i saw the tiger kidnap one of the kids on my block! they finally
                    found him 6 months later with black strips on his
                    stomach. it was horrible so horrible. he only wanted to eat meat after
                    that. he grew up to be a mascot at some college in the mid west. that
                    was the last i had heard or seen of the kid. i think his name was a
                    tiiger...

                    Jerry House wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > A tiger once killed my uncle!
                    >
                    > Ok, that's not exactly true.
                    >
                    > A tiger once convinced my uncle's roommate to invest in the Florida
                    > real-estate market just before the housing market bubble, thereby
                    > causing him to lose most of his life savings.
                    >
                    > And I think it was the tiger in that picture!
                    >
                    > --- On *Sun, 3/7/10, davef@...
                    > /<davef@...>/* wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > From: davef@... <davef@...>
                    > Subject: RE: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                    > To: buffalojugglers@yahoogroups.com
                    > Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 8:17 PM
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > Yeah, what's with that? What do you have against the tiger?
                    >
                    >
                    > -------- Original Message --------
                    > Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                    > From: Jerry House <jhouse1234@yahoo. com>
                    > Date: Sun, March 07, 2010 2:46 pm
                    > To: buffalojugglers@ yahoogroups. com
                    >
                    >
                    > Meh. I went through all 148, and the ONLY one I'm in is where
                    > I look like I'm about to stab the tiger in the back: #53.
                    >
                    > Jerry
                    >
                    > --- On *Sat, 3/6/10, Steve Delmonte /<steve@stevedelmonte
                    > studio.com>/* wrote:
                    >
                    >
                    > From: Steve Delmonte <steve@stevedelmonte studio.com>
                    > Subject: Re: [buffalojugglers] Get in the mood
                    > To: buffalojugglers@ yahoogroups. com
                    > Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 3:39 PM
                    >
                    >
                    > your just too good looking to be a juggler dave.....talk
                    > show host
                    >
                    > davef@gravitational bull.com
                    > <http://email02.secureserver.net/mc/compose?to=davef%40gravitationalbull.com>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
                    > <http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html>
                    > > <http://jugglingphot os.com/RIT- 2009/1.html
                    > <http://jugglingphotos.com/RIT-2009/1.html>>
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > Dave
                    > >
                    > >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.