Pittsburgh Juggling Festival

  • davef@gravitationalbull.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
      I just want everyone to know that the Buffalo Jugglers will be well represented at the Not Quite Pittsburgh Juggling Festival this weekend.  Sawyer, Bill and I will be there and hopefully some others.

      I'm getting ready now - just packing my full compliment of Buffalo Juggler polo's and T's.  Let's see ... what else...
      Props - check
      Tooth brush - check
      8 x 10 framed glossy of Jim Neff - check    (I always bring this to juggling fests, you know...for street cred)
      Buffalo Jugglers Business Cards with Tim's name on them in case I hit a car in the parking lot - check
    • Gretchen Oubre
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
        I told Sawyer to remember when packing to leave some room for the passengers in the car!

        --
        Gretchen Oubre
        716.289.4003 cell