KUMC Fall Fest

  • davef@gravitationalbull.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      Yes, the Fall Fest at Kenmore United Methodist Church is this Sunday.  We talked to them last night about it.  The event runs from 1:00 - 4:00.  They would prefer we didn't start right at 1:00 because they have some other stuff going on.  I'm thinking like 2:00 or 2:30 would be a good start time.  I think I'm gonna go from like 2:00 -3:30 or so (I would like to watch the Bill's game).  It is outside so hopefully the weather will be good.

      See you Sunday,
          Dave
    • c p
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        i chatted with my mom tonight and from what she she tells me it sounds like this is a fund raiser for the food bank. there will be a chili sale, face painting, pony rides, jugglers (which she tells me she has heard people sound excited about us being there...but it may be that they just want to know who these mysterious jugglers are) and are accepting donations of baked goods to sell and canned goods for the WNY food shelf (which makes me think they won't be feeding us, which is fine since its not really a meal time). She said it was from 1-4 but Dave's comments make the 2-3:30 time on my calendar make more sense. There should be street parking as well as in the post office lot at delaware ave and landers or at the high school across the street, assuming the parking lot will be used for the festivities...

        Yes, the Fall Fest at Kenmore United Methodist Church is this Sunday.  We talked to them last night about it.  The event runs from 1:00 - 4:00.  They would prefer we didn't start right at 1:00 because they have some other stuff going on.  I'm thinking like 2:00 or 2:30 would be a good start time.  I think I'm gonna go from like 2:00 -3:30 or so (I would like to watch the Bill's game).  It is outside so hopefully the weather will be good.

        See you Sunday,
            Dave

      • Gretchen Oubre
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
          I have an Open House in the city Sunday 1-3... I know Sawyer would like to go to the Fall Fest.. Is anyone who is going willing to have me drop him at your place around 12:30 & take him to the church? I can be to the church by 3:45 or so to pick him up...
          Thanks,
          Gretchen 289-4003

          --
          Gretchen Oubre
          716.289.4003 cell
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
            Sawyer can go with me to the Church.  I'll be here around 12:30.

            Dave

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2009
              Hey, Dave I offered to have Sawyer at my place. Steve

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2009
                cool, see you at the church.