Buffalo Jugglers Logo

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 10:21 AM
      Hi everyone.

      If you were to order stuff from Land's End Business Outfitters, and you want the Buffalo Jugglers Logo to go on it, you will need this number:

      0927354

      This is the logo number for the graphic. Our "default" logo is the one with black lettering, red balls, and gray person.

      Your best bet is to go to the web site, figure out what you want, and call Land's End at 1-800-587-1541. That way, if you want an all-white logo (which goes good against any dark-colored shirt), you can just tell the customer representative that, and they'll know what to do.

      The web site is www.landsend.com - but you'll need to click the "Business Outfitters" tab in the upper-right corner. Their home page always has some sort of deal on it, whether it's discounted polos, free shipping, free logo application, etc. Remember that the logo application is always $5.95 extra, unless they advertise the "free logo application" deal.

      So, if you want Buffalo Jugglers apparel, you needn't bother me with your requests - you now have all the information.

      Jerry.
    • Gretchen Oubre
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 4:14 PM
        Thanks Jerry!!!

        --
        Gretchen Oubre
        716.289.4003 cell
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 3:39 AM
          I love my shirt!! thanks for getting that all set up for us!
          carol