Riverview School

  • Nels Cremean
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Hi guys. A few of you heard from my friend Paula at Riverview School
      in Tonawanda. They're having a carnival on June 9, 10, or 11 (to be
      determined) and would like roving jugglers, balloon artists, stilt
      walkers, etc to add to the festivities from about 1:30-3:00pm. She's
      overwhelmed and asked if I could coordinate this. Whether or not I'm
      involved, I told her I'm happy to.

      This would be a paid gig. Dave and Kyle, I know you're interested, but
      are you available ALL of those dates? Anyone else who's interested
      please email me directly, let me know which of the above dates you're
      available, and remind me of your hourly rate. Thanks!

      Nels
    • davef@gravitationalbull.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2009
        Hi Nels,

        Just tying up some loose ends here.  Have you gotten any word on this Riverview School gig yet?

        Thanks,
        Dave