RE: Jamboree

  • davef@gravitationalbull.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Cyndi,

      I'm not sure as to the availability of my son (pending his work schedule), however we will have at least 5 or 6 jugglers from the Buffalo Jugglers at your event, including myself of course.  If you could make out the check to "Jerry House" and just mention Buffalo Jugglers in the comment line, Jerry will take care of depositing the check.

      Regards,
      Dave