[FWD: Hunter's Day of Hope for Children]

  • davef@gravitationalbull.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 3, 2009

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Hunter's Day of Hope for Children
      From: "Tiffany" <tiffany@...>
      Date: Fri, February 27, 2009 1:06 pm
      To: <davef@...>
      Cc: "'Krista'" <krista@...>

      Dear Buffalo Jugglers:

      On behalf of the Kelly Family and Hunter’s Hope, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting Hunter’s Day of Hope for Children, and our mission of Universal Newborn Screening. It was a pleasure to have you participate this year.  You were enjoyed by all who attended.  With your continued help and support, we will be able to accomplish our goal of Every Child, Every Time, Everywhere.

      You are a blessing to us and to thousands of children. It is because of your kindness and generosity that these children will have a chance to dream. You are the reason that every child will have hope and a future.

      The past eleven years have exceeded our wildest dreams. Eleven years ago, we never imagined that there would be life-giving treatment (cord blood transplantation), the Hunter James Kelly Research Instituted in partnership with the University at Buffalo, or a nationwide Universal Newborn Screening Campaign that can save the lives of millions.  That is why our theme for this year’s event is “…He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine…” (Ephesians 3:20) – and this is so true when we look at the blessings we receive every day!

      This event is a blessing to all who attend and it is truly our supporters that make this free event possible.  Thank you so much for your generosity.

      May God bless you and your family!

      No goods or services were provided by the Hunter’s Hope Foundation for this contribution.

      Federal ID:  16-1552315

      With Hope,

      Tiffany Rollek

      Event Coordinator

      Hunter's Hope Foundation

      www.huntershope.org

      PO Box 643

      Orchard Park, NY 14127

      Phone: (716) 667-1200 ext. 208

      Fax: (716) 667-1212

    • davef@gravitationalbull.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
         What do you guys think about this? This would be a good way to draw people over to our booth.  We wouldn't need to do a whole lot.  I would be willing to do a routine or two.  I thought maybe we could do a couple things in the way of informal demonstration, sort of like we did in the last couple workshops.  At the end we could demo some passing and then pass clubs around a kid from the audience.  Maybe a Jim Neff balance pole finale?

        Please let me know so I can get back to her.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
          Usually if we do some sort of "real" performance, we ask for a donation, don't we?

          Also, if Steve, Andrew, and Nels are there, then Dave and I could join them and we could do the Saber Dance routine (only without drops this time !)

          ...and why do we want to draw kids to our booth anyway?

[...]

        • Timothy Palaszewski
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
            I'll donate a buck

            "Practice does not make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect."

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
               The entire event is totally free to the public.  I believe everyone is donating their time, etc.  I'm not asking for a donation.  If someone else feels differently, let me know.

              I believe Nels said he couldn't make this one.

              Dave

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                We'll take it, do you want us to juggle at your house?  What time do the children get there?

                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                  I'd be in, donation or not, to perform and throw around at this one. Some of us have some routines (like Sabre Dance) in our not-too-distant memory that we could work in.

                  Andrew
                • Gretchen Oubre
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                    Hi all,
                    When is the event for Hunter's Hope?
                    Thanks,
                    Gretchen

                    --
                    Gretchen Oubre
                    716.289.4003 cell
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                      me three - Steve

                      Andrew wrote:

                      > I'd be in, donation or not, to perform and throw around at this one.
                      > Some of us have some routines (like Sabre Dance) in our
                      > not-too-distant memory that we could work in.
                      >
                      > Andrew

                    • Steve Delmonte
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                        I'm looking for Bill Coad's email Can someone help? Steve

                        Andrew wrote:

                        > I'd be in, donation or not, to perform and throw around at this one.
                        > Some of us have some routines (like Sabre Dance) in our
                        > not-too-distant memory that we could work in.
                        >
                        > Andrew

                      • Nels Cremean
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                          Sure. I'll send it to you directly because I don't know if he wants
                          personal info posted.

                          Nels

                          On Jan 28, 2010, at 4:48 PM, Steve Delmonte wrote:

                          > I'm looking for Bill Coad's email Can someone help? Steve
                          >
                          > Andrew wrote:
                          >>
                          >> I'd be in, donation or not, to perform and throw around at this one.
                          >> Some of us have some routines (like Sabre Dance) in our
                          >> not-too-distant memory that we could work in.
                          >>
                          >> Andrew

                        • Steve Delmonte
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                            Nels. Thanks, He works with Jerry and sent it to me. Thanks again. Steve

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 28, 2010
                              Saturday 2/13 from 1:00 to 4:00.

                              I'd be in, donation or not, to perform and throw around at this one. Some of us have some routines (like Sabre Dance) in our not-too-distant memory that we could work in.

                              Andrew

                              --
                              Gretchen Oubre
                              716.289.4003 cell
                              GOubre@gmail. com
                            • Timothy Palaszewski
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 29, 2010

                                cool...its tomorrow.....from noon til 5pm...in my backyard

                                Message 15 of 15 , Jan 30, 2010
                                  Oops!  We're washing our hair at that time - and no, I'm not calling you fat.