plans for tomorrow (Oct 4)!!!

  • Nels Cremean
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      Sent this before but had a technological challenge. Sorry for the late
      notice. Please reply SOON. Thanks.

      Tomorrow is the AHA Heart Walk. NOTE THIS CHANGE... They'd like to
      have us there before the walk rather than before and after. So the
      "bad" news (for those who like to sleep in) is that we're meeting at
      the park at 8:00am to carpool downtown and juggle 8:30am-10:30am.

      The good news is that it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so we can
      probably go back to the park and juggle outside—perhaps for the last
      time this season!

      I really need to get a head count for the Heart Walk. Last I knew, Tim
      and Dave are unavailable but Jerry and I are in. Anyone else?

      Nels
    • Steve Delmonte
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        Hey I, a have to take Tom to the SAT test at 7:45 am (Maybe), We're
        debating about going will keep you posted.......Steve

        Nels Cremean wrote:

        >Sent this before but had a technological challenge. Sorry for the late
        >notice. Please reply SOON. Thanks.
        >

        >Tomorrow is the AHA Heart Walk. NOTE THIS CHANGE... They'd like to
        >have us there before the walk rather than before and after. So the
        >"bad" news (for those who like to sleep in) is that we're meeting at
        >the park at 8:00am to carpool downtown and juggle 8:30am-10:30am.
        >
        >The good news is that it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so we can
        >probably go back to the park and juggle outside—perhaps for the last
        >time this season!
        >
        >I really need to get a head count for the Heart Walk. Last I knew, Tim
        >and Dave are unavailable but Jerry and I are in. Anyone else?
        >
        >Nels

      • Steve Delmonte
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
          Hey looks like I'll be going meet you at the park first! Steve

        • ftullymars@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
            Acutually, I'm in.

            See you guys at the park,

            Dave

            Sent this before but had a technological challenge. Sorry for the late
            notice. Please reply SOON. Thanks.

            Tomorrow is the AHA Heart Walk. NOTE THIS CHANGE... They'd like to
            have us there before the walk rather than before and after. So the
            "bad" news (for those who like to sleep in) is that we're meeting at
            the park at 8:00am to carpool downtown and juggle 8:30am-10:30am.

            The good news is that it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so we can
            probably go back to the park and juggle outsideerhaps for the last
            time this season!

            I really need to get a head count for the Heart Walk. Last I knew, Tim
            and Dave are unavailable but Jerry and I are in. Anyone else?

            Nels

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: