Update from IGSO

  • ameyapotter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      Congratulations on getting an admit to Binghamton University. This is group for prospective students who will join Binghamton in Fall 2011 semester. You can post any of your queries on this group. I have created database of Name,Phone numbers and city information to fill in on Yahoo group.Please enter your details so it is easier for you guys to find roommates and contact each other before departure to US.

      Also,please join the facebook group page for fall 2011.
      https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_155730734481923

      Cheers,
      Ameya Kulkarni
      Web Coordinator, IGSO
    • ameyapotter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 7:22 AM
        Hi Guys,

        We are facing some problems with access of yahoo groups. As we will be moving to facebook/google groups entirely in next semester, we are starting the process right now. People who have not joined facebook group for Fall 2011 please do so.

        Here is link for facebook group -
        https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_155730734481923&ap=1

        People who have decided to join Binghamton University please refer the google docs spreadsheet link. Fill in your details.

        https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Arm9KuaNkOdhdGpBZEN5NDBrMGFDRlBKZE9oSEpDOUE&hl=en&authkey=CO_dp_sB

        Thanks,
        Ameya Kulkarni
        Web Coordinator, IGSO