Practice @ Murphy's next sunday.

  • jessica reed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
        Hey Everyone,

      Happy New Year!

      Bucks County Polocrosse Club- WEST Practice

      We are getting started, starting with a 2nd Sunday of the Month Practice- ON FOOT-
      Next Sunday- @ the Murphy's
      Starting @ 1pm- for the 1st 1/2 there will be a horse demo on getting your horse to move better- then a practice onfoot and some playing onfoot.

      - A GREAT CLINIC-
      Bucks County has lined up an amazing 2 clinicans for the price of 1 February Clinic- Get all your bad habits fixed before the season starts- get ready for Florida for those who are going, and just plain get started!
      A Clinic for everyone....
      Info will be posted shortly....

      Also- Members Meeting- February 21 @3pm.
      @ the Lewis's