Welcome

  • rude_brit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      Hi all-

      I've been meaning to make one of these yahoo groups for Bucks County Polocrosse for ages,
      and finally I got around to it! A lot of you are probably familiar with the APA webgroup, and
      know how this works, but for those who don't, check it out- this is a great way for us all to
      keep in touch about upcoming practices, scrimmages, demos, tournaments, and events!

      Enjoy!

      Victoria