Re: [bucksautism] Looking for a developmental pediatrician in Bucks County

  • megan foster
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 15, 2009
      chop is the best and there is a one year wait though

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 15, 2009
        I used dr  Eric Berger from Spin and he is great. I called and it was about a 2 month wait for us to see him at the NE Office......HE IS GREAT

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 15, 2009

          Spin has developmental pediatrician??? Do you need a reference and does he take Keystone Mercy?

          Amey Lee Markert

          Countrygirl0413@...

        • srt12780@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
            How far off 202 are you?? Dr Jones at Dupont is great!! 3026514000 is the main number. Ask for Dev Medicine. Laura is her nurse. She is her nurse and is very helpful. Last time I ckd the wait was 8-9 months.

            We did see a DR at Einstein Hosp almost immediately a couple of yrs ago but I cannot remember her name off the top of my head. She went to med school w/ dr jones. Einstien was just too far for me though!! You'd have to look that one up. It was on olde york rd, north philly--out of the city area though, and nice prking!!

            Good luck!!

            From: megan foster <mgnfoster@...>
            Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:45:59 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <bucksautism@yahoogroups.com>

          • myfishruleWJG@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009

              Has anyone ever gone to John Hopkins for testing?

              Wendy
            • Mary L Briggs
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
                we went and seen dr Carson and Dr Harvey Singer. then they sent us to kennedy Krieger Institute autistic clinic.. they are awesome.....
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
                  Mary

                  do you have any names for a speech and language pathologist down at Ken. Krigar?
                  Wendy
                • Mary L Briggs
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
                    Wendy

                    let me look thru my binder and i am sure i can get that info for you, only problem is i am planning for a huge event tonight at the Eagles nest lodge and I am getting ready to head out can i get you that info tomorrow?

                    Thank you

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 16, 2009
                      no rush thanks!

                      wendy
                    • Mary L Briggs
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 29, 2009
                        We used Dr Eric Berger from Spin and he has his own office Pediatrician Office in the city but we saw him at the NE office his number is 215-612-7625

                        Thank you

                        Countrygirl0413@ yahoo.com