Copies of Episodes & Erin Grey Appearance

  • jschwart@usc.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2000
      Hey everybody!

      Just discovered this site and I was wondering, does anybody have
      copies of the episodes they would be willing to duplicate. I'd be
      willing to pay. I grew up on Buck Rogers and it was the first thing
      that got me into Science Fiction and Film as a career. Unfortunately,
      up until now, all I've been able to find are the few that
      MCA/Universal still has in print. Thanks!

      Jonathan

      P.S. Erin Grey is going to be at the upcoming Star Trek Grand Slam
      Convention in Pasadena, CA. Check out the web site
      www.creationent.com and goto "Upcoming Events" and scroll down to the
      Grand Slam. Last year Gil Gerard showed up, he may do so again.