Re: Buck Rogers newspaper strip collcetors

  • 644079@ICAN.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2001
      Some of the dailies were recently reprinted in
      ACG Classix' Millenium 2.5 A.D.: The Saga Of Buck Rogers# 1.
      The numbers are 1 to 48 but I am uncertain if these are
      the first 48 dailies.

      Kevin
      a new member
    • allenlane@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
        I wasn't aware of that one! Is this a US publication? Do you happen
        to have it? Do you know what year the strips are from (they started
        renumbering from #1 many times throughout the strips history, but if I
        know the year I can figure out exactly what strips are in it). I'd
        like to add this listing to my database. Thanks!

      • 644079@ICAN.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2001
          Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I was trying to find more
          information on the comics. And there isn't any...

          Sorry!