FOUND: some great Buck Rogers In The 25Th Century Collectibles @ Yahoo Auctions

  • urkospaw@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2000
      Hey guys and gals... I thought you might like to see some cool items
      available at Yahoo Auctions from the 1979 Buck Rogers Film.

      MEGO Buck Rogers Doll 12" MIB
      . . . the bottom seal has been broken but Bucks looking good. He even
      has a tan colored face as opposed to the grey one thats out there.
      Box is great condition showing minor signs of shelf wear. Mego Toys
      1979
      http://pageuser.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/33423779?u=%3aurkospaw

      Buck Rogers In The 25th Century Puzzle Sealed 1979
      Allthough the box of this 200 piece puzzle is sealed its not in the
      greatest shape...not that its crushed or anything serious...it does
      display VERY nice, but it has partial separation of its paper seal on
      the bottom on one side, and it does show shelf wear. A rare
      collectible for this movie, made in small quantity.
      http://pageuser.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/31268589?u=%3aurkospaw

      Buck Rogers In The 25th Century Colorforms MIB 1979
      An excellent example of this 1979 set. It is complete and appears to
      not have been used. The box is in great shape, just a little concave
      from shelf wear. There is a price written in pen on the face of the
      box though, in small.
      http://pageuser.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/22219524?u=%3aurkospaw

      Here's wishing all the best of health and luck in OUR new century!
      Take care