Unreleased Tracks of the Soundtrack to "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"

  • deakferance2002 <udo@drunkness.de>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:20 AM
      Hi there,
      in case i have contact to Stu Phillips.
      He send me some unreleased Music Cues of the Movie, including an
      early Recording of the Celebration Dance Music for Princess Ardala.
      The Track is called "Jelly Belly" and it is that moody synth dance
      track. (Length: 4:22 min)
      But it is an other Version, as you you`ve Heard in the Theatrical
      Movie.
      I also record a 1:20min snippet of that Track (Movie Version), cut
      out some Dialogues, cut and paste some bars,use Pitchshift etc. to
      create that little snippet.
      So i Also have the kind Permission of Mr. Phipps to share this
      Tracks with you and the Friends of "Buck Rogers" and the Music of
      the Movie and the Series
      My Question to the Moderator to this group.Give me some Information
      how can i upload these 2 Tracks for the Communitiy.

      Greetings
      Udo

      Germany