The 26th Century is Returning

  • systemcat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012
      So far this is only been announced to a point in the Valleyofeagles Group but now I'd like to share this with the full Yahoo Buck Rogers community. The series stopped yes with the end of the second season and I've been wanting to make it into an animated series for some time. ...No one has ever come forth to help with that so likely that will never happen but two things are on the horizon for the series.

      This is what is known publicly to a point. That the series is at least mainly through names being lightly blended into my web comic series "Light Bulbs". But some content unchanged is coming from the 26th Century series to the web comic. Ben Rogers for example and one alien that's very fitting to this new web comic. Ben Rogers for those not remembering him, was Buck's brother in the 26th Century series and also used in the unproduced Buck Rogers in the 25th Century script, to the same role. Would you believe I wrote in the character before knowing of that script? Wild eh? Light Bulbs with Ben Rogers picks up straight from where episode 11 and the final episode left off.

      Also as a group effort the series is being adapted to radio drama. Yes, you read that right. Radio Drama. I have a friend that owns her own online radio station named "Disco Frog Radio", that streams records every Saturday. It's this owner of the station that's adapting over the first episode to radio script even as I type this. Her self, another friend of mine, my self and likely a few others will be voicing the characters. I will post a notice here when the radio adaption will go on air.

      For those that haven't read the Buck Rogers in the 26th Century series:
      http://www.buckrogers26thcentury.com/

      Light Bulbs (which updates every Monday):
      http://lightbulbs.thecomicseries.com/

      Disco Frog Radio (Saturdays and you must click on the station button to hear it):
      http://xat.com/DiscoFrogRadio