Third attempt! Petition for a COMPLETE Buck Rogers soundtrack

  • jeffrey w
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      http://www.PetitionOnline.com

      Hello again BR fans.

      Since I haven't been getting updates about the petition that I had circulated a second time, I thought I'd try for a third time. I created the petition on Petition Online.com, so maybe the ball will definitely get rolling. Just check the above address/link and look for
      "Petition for a COMPLETE Buck Rogers in the 25th Century soundtrack by Stu Phillips". Any questions or problems, drop me a line. Hopefully, there will be some positive results this time.