The Universe in the 25th Century

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 2:55 AM
      I have been thinking about this for awhile and I cannot find any info. What were the alien population (if any) in the 25th Century like? What were they like in the comics and novels rather than tv series?
    • D Falkinburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 4:22 AM
        In the original story and beginning of the comic strip the enemy were the
        HAN a race of Chinese/Mongolian people. I don't think in the 20's that
        people thought about "space" as somewhere to explore. Don't forget
        Lindbergh had just cross the Atlantic solo around the time the original
        stories were written. Later as the comic strip evolved there were Tigerman
        and people for Saturn but they resembled humans.
        >I have been thinking about this for awhile and I cannot find any info. What
        >were the alien population (if any) in the 25th Century like? What were they
        >like in the comics and novels rather than tv series?

        > Shortcut URL to this page:

      • Humble Frank
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 6:53 PM
          Besides the well known Tigermen and Golden People of Mars I can think of the Astorites - the miniature human like aliens. Also there were the Monkey Men from Planet X who were actually mutant descendants of the survivors of the Atomic bomb attacks on Japan. There were also the Depths Men of Jupiter - aliens who live in the deep trenches of Jupiter and flatten out by the heavy pressures found there that they could only be viewed from their sides and not face forward. There were also the Atomites evil elf like creatures created as a by product of atom bomb testing.Also on Mars I believe there were a dog like race of Martians too.

          Humble Frank