Please Help

  • systemcat95
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
      On Aug. 1st I'd like to put up a page on my site that has
      recondition towards the 80th anniversary of Buck Rogers in the 25th
      Century. Before the job mess that started months ago I was going to
      buy one of the collections and scan one story for the site. Don't
      have the money for that now.

      I'm planning on working with a site that wants to be the official
      Buck Rogers site, but they can't help with this project in that area
      till after the 1st. If any one out there has at least one full comic
      scrip story scanned or could be scanned in. I'd appreciate it
      greatly if you could help me with this with a donation of story.
      You'll be noted on the page if you help with this and earn a spot on
      the Work Horses page :).

      As to another note on the 25th Century stories. If any one has any
      fan fic they'd like posted on the net ( not slash ), I'm still
      always ready to post it in the Crichton's Files section on the site.

      Erin :)
    • D Falkinburg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
        I have the collected works book as well as the gold key comics. I have a
        scanner as well. Just let me know exactly what you need etc and I will try
        to help
        Email me at dfalkin@...

        > On Aug. 1st I'd like to put up a page on my site that has
        > recondition towards the 80th anniversary of Buck Rogers in the 25th
        > Century. Before the job mess that started months ago I was going to
        > buy one of the collections and scan one story for the site. Don't
        > have the money for that now.
        >
        > I'm planning on working with a site that wants to be the official
        > Buck Rogers site, but they can't help with this project in that area
        > till after the 1st. If any one out there has at least one full comic
        > scrip story scanned or could be scanned in. I'd appreciate it
        > greatly if you could help me with this with a donation of story.
        > You'll be noted on the page if you help with this and earn a spot on
        > the Work Horses page :).
        >
        > As to another note on the 25th Century stories. If any one has any
        > fan fic they'd like posted on the net ( not slash ), I'm still
        > always ready to post it in the Crichton's Files section on the site.
        >

        > Erin :)

        > Shortcut URL to this page:

      • scalwith
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
          I have the collection, but not a scanner right now. I'll see what I
          can do.

          -- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, "systemcat95" <systemcat@...>
          wrote:

          > On Aug. 1st I'd like to put up a page on my site that has
          > recondition towards the 80th anniversary of Buck Rogers in the 25th
          > Century. Before the job mess that started months ago I was going to
          > buy one of the collections and scan one story for the site. Don't
          > have the money for that now.
          >
          > I'm planning on working with a site that wants to be the official
          > Buck Rogers site, but they can't help with this project in that
          area
          > till after the 1st. If any one out there has at least one full
          comic
          > scrip story scanned or could be scanned in. I'd appreciate it
          > greatly if you could help me with this with a donation of story.
          > You'll be noted on the page if you help with this and earn a spot
          on
          > the Work Horses page :).
          >
          > As to another note on the 25th Century stories. If any one has any
          > fan fic they'd like posted on the net ( not slash ), I'm still
          > always ready to post it in the Crichton's Files section on the site.
          >

          > Erin :)

        • systemcat95
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2008
            What ever people would like to donate would be great :D. I'd like
            whole stories if possible and the older the better. If both of you
            would like to help out I'll have the page note both of you gave the
            donations :).

            Erin

            --- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, "scalwith" <scalwith@...> wrote:

            > I have the collection, but not a scanner right now. I'll see what
            > can do.
            >
            > -- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, "systemcat95" <systemcat@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > On Aug. 1st I'd like to put up a page on my site that has
            > > recondition towards the 80th anniversary of Buck Rogers in the
            25th
            > > Century. Before the job mess that started months ago I was going
            > > buy one of the collections and scan one story for the site.
            Don't
            > > have the money for that now.
            > >
            > > I'm planning on working with a site that wants to be the
            official
            > > Buck Rogers site, but they can't help with this project in that
            > area
            > > till after the 1st. If any one out there has at least one full
            > comic
            > > scrip story scanned or could be scanned in. I'd appreciate it
            > > greatly if you could help me with this with a donation of story.
            > > You'll be noted on the page if you help with this and earn a
            spot
            > on
            > > the Work Horses page :).
            > >
            > > As to another note on the 25th Century stories. If any one has
            any
            > > fan fic they'd like posted on the net ( not slash ), I'm still
            > > always ready to post it in the Crichton's Files section on the
            site.

            > > Erin :)

          • D Falkinburg
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2008
              The attached in my Hinges story if you would like to put it on your site

              > On Aug. 1st I'd like to put up a page on my site that has
              > recondition towards the 80th anniversary of Buck Rogers in the 25th
              > Century. Before the job mess that started months ago I was going to
              > buy one of the collections and scan one story for the site. Don't
              > have the money for that now.
              >
              > I'm planning on working with a site that wants to be the official
              > Buck Rogers site, but they can't help with this project in that area
              > till after the 1st. If any one out there has at least one full comic
              > scrip story scanned or could be scanned in. I'd appreciate it
              > greatly if you could help me with this with a donation of story.
              > You'll be noted on the page if you help with this and earn a spot on
              > the Work Horses page :).
              >
              > As to another note on the 25th Century stories. If any one has any
              > fan fic they'd like posted on the net ( not slash ), I'm still
              > always ready to post it in the Crichton's Files section on the site.
              >

              > Erin :)

              > Shortcut URL to this page:

            • systemcat95
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2008
                I didn't see an attachment but lucky, it's in the files of this
                group. I've added the story to the site and it can be found on this
                page. http://www.buckrogers26thcentury.com/secondver.HTML :)
                The comics if donated, I'd like it if they were emailed to me.
                Hingles not appearing as an attachment isn't the first time I
                haven't seen files or links in Yahoo groups every body else could
                see. Not sure if it's an issue with IE or just my computer.

                Erin

                --- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, " D Falkinburg" <dfalkin@...>