New Story

  • ddreamer4e
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2008
      Well, I am not as good at writing story as Sue and Grayladyfalcon, but
      this one has been rattling around my brain for awhile. It's a bit of
      the story that never ends, it just kept going. I think I have it
      edited down and hope everyone enjoys it. Please let me know what you
      think of it.
      Thanks
    • redgreyfalcon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2008
        You did a great job, ddreamer4e :-) I love it :-)
        redgreyfalcon (Teresa)

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2008
          Glad you enjoyed it.

          From: redgreyfalcon <redgreyfalcon@...>