Bionicon

  • revans2491@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Gil, Erin, Felix and Tim O'Conner are scheduled to attend Bionicon on 29th
      June-July 1st 2007
      _http://www.bionicon1.com_ (http://www.bionicon1.com)

      Thanks to Pat Baxter for the 'heads up' : )

      Regards,

      Rebecca
      _www.gilgerard.com_ (http://www.gilgerard.com/)

    • Erin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
        Thanks for the information.

        Erin

        P.S. I guess Erin or someone got Gil to attend. lol I think I remember him not caring for conventions in CA.

        revans2491@... wrote:
        Gil, Erin, Felix and Tim O'Conner are scheduled to attend Bionicon on 29th
        June-July 1st 2007
        _http://www.bionicon1.com_ (http://www.bionicon1.com)

        Thanks to Pat Baxter for the 'heads up' : )

        Regards,

        Rebecca
        _www.gilgerard.com_ (http://www.gilgerard.com/)

      • Rebecca