Erin Gray Fan Club Announcement

  • judithmoose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      It is with mixed emotions that I have to report that as of this
      afternoon The Official Erin Gray Fan Club is coming to a close. My PR
      firm has grown to the point where I've found that I no longer have
      enough time in the day to be able to keep up with everything and after
      chatting with Erin, we've decided that the fan club and website were
      going to be among the casualties of things that I can't take care of
      anymore. I'm sorry to have to do this and I'm grateful to all of you
      who have so graciously supported Erin and her career over the years.
      I'll miss our conversations but fear not, I'll still be lurking around
      and you can always drop an e-mail anytime you want.

      With my best always,
      Judy