Collectormania 8 Report

  • revans2491@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi

      I've written a report, not too long and lighthearted. I wouldn't say it was
      a best seller!

      I've uploaded the page but I haven't linked it properly to the rest of the
      site. I'll do that when I've got a little more time. Also there are no pictures
      as yet. I'll also add them later but at least you've got a bit of something
      to read.

      I'll get it all done properly as soon as I can! : )

      _http://gilgerard.tripod.com/Convention2005.htm_
      (http://gilgerard.tripod.com/Convention2005.htm)

      Regards,

      Rebecca