Re: Buck Rogers season 2 on region 2 DVD

  • rkloss65
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
      Do you have 2 DVD players, one for each region, or do you have
      a "Region Free" or "Multi-Region" DVD player. If so, what brand do you
      have? Raol

      --- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, Mariet <w.e.b.theune@p...> wrote:
      > I've got it! I must confess I already have the region 1 complete
      series, but still I couldn't resist buying the region 2 season 2 when
      I found it in the shop today. At least this one has one sided discs,
      and I can play it in my regular DVD player.

      > Mariet
    • Mariet
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2005
        > Do you have 2 DVD players, one for each region, or do you have
        > a "Region Free" or "Multi-Region" DVD player. If so, what brand do you
        > have? Raol

        I have one in my computer and a stand-alone one. For the one in my computer,
        I could switch regions a few times, but it's stuck in Region 1 mode now. The
        other one is Region 2. So with my recent purchase, at least now I can watch
        Buck Rogers from the couch in my living room rather than on the comp!

        Anyway I'm sorry I can't help you with information about multi-region
        players. Wouldn't it be convenient if there was no such thing as different
        regions...

        Mariet