Share your Buck Rogers collection on TV!!!

  • James L. Deem, MCP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2000
      To anyone who's interested:

      An associate producer for a television show called "Treasures In Your
      Home: The World Of Collecting" contacted me to find out if I, or anyone
      was interested in sharing their Buck Rogers collection on national
      television. Anyone who's interested should contact her at
      Tvplanet2000@....

      Her original message follows...

      ###

      Hi!

      I'm an Associate Producer for a national show called "Treasures In
      Your Home:
      The World Of Collecting." The show is an entertaining and informative
      show
      about collecting, antiques, memorabilia and appraisals.

      The show just moved to New York City and I'm looking for people who
      have any
      kind of items in their personal collection (whatever it may be) or
      things
      that may have been passed through the family (jewelry, lamps, pop
      cultures
      items, anything) or may have bought at a flea market, that would be
      interested in either having their collections featured or would like
      to have
      an item appraised.

      Is there anyway you can help us spread the word?

      Please email me back for further details or if you have any
      questions...I
      will be happy to answer them.

      Thank you for your help!
      Best! :O)