Re: [buck-rogers] Buster

  • Ralph Hierons
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi All,

      Isn't this exciting, Buck Rogers fans talking to each other! I live in the
      UK and the original Buck Rogers serial with Buster Crabbe in were shown on
      the BBC over here in the 1982 (it was also apparently screened in one ITV
      region in 1967 for completists - I wasn't alive then!). It was during the
      summer holidays and was a strange choice for children's TV since most kids
      were into Star Wars at the time. I thought they were great but really no
      different to his Flash Gordon serials (which I also loved). I have a
      'Quicktime' movie clip of the trailer for the serial which I would like to
      share. Is there anywhere I can post it for people to access?

      Ralph