Re: [buck-rogers] Book found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Humble Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
      "It is old and was published in 1979." Stacie,
      Stacie, you make me feel so old. Anyway, I don't know
      what value Buck Rogers and the Children of Hopetown
      might have other than sentimental but you might try
      going to Amazon.com to see if it is listed there and
      its current going price.

      Humble Frank

      --- Stacie mccall <sunny24242001@...> wrote:
      > I was looking through some old books my mother had
      > and I found a Little Golden Book with Buck Rogers
      > and the Children of Hopetown!!!!It is old and was
      > published in 1979!!!! I thought that was
      > cool!!!!!!!!! Do any of you have any Idea what it
      > might be worth?
      >

      > Stacie "Sunny" Taylor McCall
      > "I can do all things through christ who strengthens
      > me" Phillipans 4:13

      > removed]
      >

      > Community email addresses:
      > Post message: buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com
      > Subscribe:
      > buck-rogers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      > Unsubscribe:
      >
      > Shortcut URL to this page:
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      =====
      Humble Frank Alan Johnson
      Still a member in good standing of the Intellectual Elite

    • D Falkinburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
        Please, 1979 is not OLD!
        > I was looking through some old books my mother had and I found a Little
        Golden Book with Buck Rogers and the Children of Hopetown!!!!It is old and
        was published in 1979!!!! I thought that was cool!!!!!!!!! Do any of you
        have any Idea what it might be worth?

        > Stacie "Sunny" Taylor McCall
        > "I can do all things through christ who strengthens me" Phillipans 4:13

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com
        > Subscribe: buck-rogers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • bookscape
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
          Not much. I paid a couple of bucks (ahmmmmm ) for mine.

          sue

          "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey;
          we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen R. Covey

          Bookscape's Domain!!!

          www.bookscape.net