Buck Rogers Tuska Sunday Strips on Ebay (1959/1960)

  • beowulf_prime_2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      In case anyone is interested, I have an auction up on Ebay for almost
      a complete run of Tuska Sunday strips from 1960 plus 3 fom 1959
      including the first Tuska strip:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1058543053

      If it's someone from this group who ends up getting them, I'll throw
      in for free scans of the missing 7 strips from 1960, plus scans of the
      half page formats of the ones that I am selling in third page format
      (so you aren't missing any panels) as a bonus.

      - Allen