Famous Funnies #212

  • Arthur Lortie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      I have a nice copy of Famous Funnies #212 that I figured I'd offer for trade
      first.

      My 1999 Overstreet lists it at $79 / $237 / $675 in GD / FN / NM. I'd say
      this copy is somewhere a GD+. Cover scan is at
      http://personal.tmlp.com/alortie/ebay2/ff212.jpg

      What I'm looking for in return is at
      http://personal.tmlp.com/alortie/Scans.htm where some of my scanned wants
      can be used as trade bait if you have "real" books.

      FF #212 has a Frank Frazetta Buck Rogers cover, a Murphy Anderson Buck
      Rogers ad inside, plus a Yager interior Buck Rogers story.

      Also has Dickie Dare by Coulton Waugh, a text sci-fi story (The Chance That
      Comes Once), and two "True Heroic War" stories (He Refused To Retreat;
      Mission of Mercy)

      Arthur Lortie
      16 Adams Street #3
      Taunton, MA 02780-2504