Gil - An Update

  • Judith Moose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      I received this message a few minutes ago and thought I would pass it along
      to those of you who have also sent notes of support.

      Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my mom. She passed away over
      the weekend and is, I hope, finally at peace.

      Regards,
      Gil

    • Susan Kite
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Thanks for the update, Judith.

        the thoughts and prayers continue.

        sue

        "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey;
        we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen R. Covey

        Bookscape's Domain!!!

        www.bookscape.net