Who is that?

  • tvbman@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
      ok...I need some help finding the name of an actor who played in one
      of the episodes. IN episode 1.11 (Cosmic Whiz kid), there was this
      man that was a "brut". He was a short guy, though, but was supposed
      to come from a heavy gravity planet and that made him super strong on
      the other planet. Who was that actor? What was his name in the
      episode, too?

      Thanks!
    • revans2491@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
        I don't know what the actors name is but his character's name was M D
        Toman or Tollman.

        And it wasn't Gary Coleman as he played Hieronymus Fox, the 10 year
        old kid from the 20th century.

        Rebecca :)
      • luckybuck6@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
          --- In buck-rogers@y..., tvbman@y... wrote:
          > ok...I need some help finding the name of an actor who played in
          one
          > of the episodes. IN episode 1.11 (Cosmic Whiz kid), there was this
          > man that was a "brut". He was a short guy, though, but was
          supposed
          > to come from a heavy gravity planet and that made him super strong
          on
          > the other planet. Who was that actor? What was his name in the
          > episode, too?
          >
          > Thanks!

          I think you were thinking of Ray Walston who played Roderick Zale in
          the episode. He kidnapped Hieronomus Fox played by Gary Coleman. Ray
          Walston originally played Martin on "My Favorite Martian".
        • revans2491@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2001
            Ok. The actor is Lester Fletcher and his character was M D Toman. So
            i was sort of right with the character name. Well that's it then,
            solved. Sorted! : )

            Rebecca
            Gil Gerard/Buck Rogers Site
            http://gilgerard.tripod.com