new chapters uploaded

  • Susan Kite
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Folks,

      I finally got some more chapters online today. There are seven more chapters of Pacific Odyssey, Book I, a Zorro story, and I also uploaded a "missing scene" from the Buck Rogers episode, "Time of the Hawk".

      The former can be found in the Zorro Contents ( www.bookscape.net/zorrocontents.htm ) and the latter in the Buck Rogers contents ( www.bookscape.net/Buck Rogers/hawk.htm ). If I have not transcribed the addresses correctly, please just go to the link below and head for the contents page. There are buttons for all the sections of my little maze.......

      sue

      "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey;
      we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen R. Covey

      Bookscape's Domain!!!

      www.bookscape.net