Active

  • Kevin Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2000
      Is this list still alive?
    • Jonathan Schwartz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2000
        Well, it's active in that the list exists on egroups, but I haven't seen anybody post a new message or reply to any message I've sent since I joined a couple months ago, if that helps. I joined because I was looking for somebody who had copies of the TV series with Gil Gerard, and to let people know that at the annual Star Trek Grand Slam Convention either Erin Gray or Gil Gerard (sometimes both) show up. I didn't get a response on any of this. Hope this helps!

        Jonathan

        At 10:27 PM 7/30/2000 +0000, you wrote:
        >Is this list still alive?
        >

        >Community email addresses:
        > Post message: buck-rogers@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: buck-rogers-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        >Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/buck-rogers

        Jonathan L. Schwartz The University of Southern California
        Bachelor of Arts Degree School of Cinema-Television
        Class of 2000 jschwart@...
        818-845-2046 http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jschwart

        Cell Phone/Voice Mail/Pager: 213-924-6462
      • Ann
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2000
          Hi there,

          I would like to know that myself. I have only been a part of it for a few
          days now, though.
          ~Ann

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2000
            Well I have no idea who started the group, but I say we re-make it active since I personally would love to talk to other Buck Rogers lovers! I feel like I'm the only one I know of my group of friend who even know what Buck Rogers is!

            Jonathan

            At 07:06 PM 7/30/2000 -0400, you wrote:
            >Hi there,
            >
            >I would like to know that myself. I have only been a part of it for a few
            >days now, though.
            >~Ann

          • D. William Ewing
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2000
              >Well I have no idea who started the group, but I say we re-make it active
              >since I personally would love to talk to other Buck Rogers lovers! I feel
              >like I'm the only one I know of my group of friend who even know what Buck
              >Rogers is!

              In that case, do you know about 'Armageddon 2419 AD'?
              I would like to see more posts on this list, as well

              When there's Trouble, you call D.W.
              (it's probably his fault, anyway)
              Let's . get . dangerous!

              darkwing76@... ewingd@...

            • Douglas
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 31, 2000
                Hello
                My name is Douglas Nicol. I just joined recently, a couple of weeks ago in
                fact. For those of you in the UK, the Buck Rogers VHS tapes are turning up
                in special offers in HMV and Virgin. For example Virgin has the two tapes
                at £9.99 each or two for £15. I also picked up a white label box by the
                sci-fi channel. However, is there any more plans to release any more.
                Battlestar Galactica, of which I am also a fan has reached six tapes
                released from Universal. Has Buck Rogers just dropped by the wayside?

                And hi to all on the list.

                Douglas Nicol