Re: [buck-rogers] Re: Satyr

  • revans2491@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
      Got the Vidcaps of that LHOTP episode on my site!!!

      Rebecca
      <A HREF="http://gilgerard.tripod.com/">Gil Gerard/Buck Rogers Site</A>
      http://gilgerard.tripod.com

    • Mark Bradley
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
        I don't think TBS is playing it now, but I did see it on the Hallmark channel the other day.

        Mark

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
              Finally pulled them up and loved them.......

              man he looked young in that one.........

              phew, getting mighty hot in here. Thanks, Rebecca.

              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 1, 2003
                Don't you just love the curly hair?!

                Bless : )

                Was it a fashion statement or did he have a 'perm' because of a
                film/stage project.......I wonder

                Rebecca

                --- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Kite" <bookscape@e...>
                wrote:
                > Finally pulled them up and loved them.......
                >
                > man he looked young in that one.........
                >

                > phew, getting mighty hot in here. Thanks, Rebecca.
                >
                > sue
                >

                > "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey;
                > we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen R. Covey
                >

                > Bookscape's Domain!!!
                >
                > www.bookscape.net

                Service.

              • Susan Kite