The Party Of A Century!!!

  • Judith Moose
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
      Good Afternoon Everyone!

      I just wanted to let you know that as I type this message the details for
      the Buck Rogers Anniversary Bash are being uploaded to Erin’s site and can
      be accessed at http://www.eringray.org/projects.htm. Please allow about
      twenty minutes before you look for it as it will take a while to upload. If
      you have any questions please let me know and for those of you with websites
      for any of the cast members or show itself, please add a link to your sites
      announcing the party.

      Thanks!
      Judy

    • Mariet
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
        > be accessed at http://www.eringray.org/projects.htm. Please allow about

        I just visited and noticed that the link to the party details doesn't work
        (not relative), so for convenience here is the URL it should link to:
        http://www.eringray.org/buckparty.htm

        The link on that page to the Reservation & Payment form doesn't work either
        (same problem) so again here is the proper link:
        http://www.eringray.org/party_of_a_century_registration.htm

        > and for those of you with websites for any of the cast members or show
        > itself, please add a link to your sites announcing the party.

        I will, Judith.

        Mariet
      • judithmoose
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2003
          Sorry, stupid me redirected part of the files. The proper version
          is being loaded again right now and should be there shortly if it
          kills me. You will simply need to go through to the Projects page
          http://www.eringray.org/projects.htm to get to the information. I
          promise! Well, if nothing else it certainly explains why I haven't
          received any questions yet... LOL!

          --- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, Mariet <w.e.b.theune@p...> wrote:
          > > be accessed at http://www.eringray.org/projects.htm. Please
          allow about

          > I just visited and noticed that the link to the party details
          doesn't work
          > (not relative), so for convenience here is the URL it should link
          to:
          > http://www.eringray.org/buckparty.htm
          >
          > The link on that page to the Reservation & Payment form doesn't
          work either
          > (same problem) so again here is the proper link:
          > http://www.eringray.org/party_of_a_century_registration.htm
          >
          > > and for those of you with websites for any of the cast members
          or show
          > > itself, please add a link to your sites announcing the party.
          >
          > I will, Judith.
          >
          > Mariet
        • Susan Kite
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2003
            Thanks, Judith.

            Just wanted to let you all know. I talked to BarBara Luna (Koori) this past Sunday and she wasn't aware of this, but seemed very interested and thought it was a great idea to have this anniversary bash.

            I do believe she would be interested in coming.

            I know I am.

            sue, who is just back from LA/Oceanside

            "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey;
            we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen R. Covey

            Bookscape's Domain!!!

            www.bookscape.net

            I just wanted to let you know that as I type this message the details for
            the Buck Rogers Anniversary Bash are being uploaded to Erin's site and can
            be accessed at http://www.eringray.org/projects.htm. Please allow about
            twenty minutes before you look for it as it will take a while to upload. If
            you have any questions please let me know and for those of you with websites
            for any of the cast members or show itself, please add a link to your sites
            announcing the party.

            Thanks!
            Judy

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Community email addresses:
            Post message: buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com
            Subscribe: buck-rogers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Shortcut URL to this page:

          • judithmoose
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2003
              Thanks Sue! I will pass the message along to Erin. The reason
              Barbara didn't know yet was because we hadn't had a chance to speak
              with her. Erin is in negotiations regarding filming a new movie and
              she's kinda running around like a chicken with her head cut off
              these days and especially since the movie is scheduled to start
              filming in two weeks... LOL!

              --- In buck-rogers@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Kite" <bookscape@e...>

              gilgerard@yahoogroups.com ; gilgerardclub@yahoogroups.com ; buck-
              rogers@yahoogroups.com ; buckrogersfans@yahoogroups.com